Npower Creative Recruitment, requirements, how to apply for Npower Creative, latest news on Npower portal at www.npower.gov.ng and everything you need to know about Npower Recruitment 2021 will be provided here.
So many people are interested in Npower recruitment organized by the Federal government of Nigeria.
Npower Recruitment Requirements 2021
- West African Examination School Certificate (WASSCE) or National Examination Council Certificate with at least 5 credits in relevant subjects including English and Mathematics. (Not less than two sittings) or
- Ensure you are not an existing employee in any organization
- Desire lifelong skills to become solution providers in your communities
- You must be a citizen of Nigeria
- You must be between the age of 18 and 35
- You must have the ability to undertake self tutorship
- You must be computer literate
- Have the ability to profer solutions to problems
Npower Registration Requirements for Graduate Category
- Degree Certificate
- NYSC Discharge Certificate
- NYSC Number
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Working Email Address
Npower Creative is a new non-graduate category under the Npower scheme. This option wasn’t available when Npower first took off in 2017 because it started just in 2018.
So what is n-power creative all about, what is the portal for npower creative application? how to apply, job description, all these and more are the discussion here.
- Npower Test Questions and Answers
- Npower Teach Recruitment
- Npower Agro Recruitment
- Npower Tax Recruitment
- Npower Build Recruitment
Npower Tech Creative
Under this Npower scheme, over 5000 successful beneficiary will get training in areas such as Animation, Graphic Design, Post-production and Script Writing. ”The strategy is to put our creative industry on the global radar as exporters of world-class services and content. Training will last 3 months and its made up of 1-month in-class and a 2-month hands-on group project, across selected Nigerian cities
Npower scheme will train young Nigerians in the following field;
- Building/Construction Project Management
- Script Writer
- Graphics Designer
- Sound Editor
- Film Editor
- Visual Effects Artist
- Game Design
- Desktop Publishing
- Digital Media Publishing
- Educational/Training Content Production
How to Apply For Npower Creative Recruitment 2021
To apply for Npower Creative Recruitment, visit the Npower official website or Npower recruitment 2021 portal at www.npower.gov.ng to register. All the application instructions are provided on the Npower website.
Application/registration form is online via the Npower website, Npower creative website remains npower.gov.ng/n-creative and the general Npower portal is npower.fmhds.gov.ng. Visit our website every day for new job listing as well as Npower latest news.
Make sure you scan and upload your credentials on npower.fmhds.gov.ng and ensure all your details are correctly entered to avoid disqualification.
The 2020 Npower Recruitment form is not yet out. Do not be deceived by anyone. This post will be updated immediately the Npower recruitment form is officially out on the Npower portal www.npower.gov.ng.