This is to inform all the candidates that applied for the Nuhu Bamalli Polytechnic, Zaria, Kaduna State admission that the management of the institution has released the names of successfully admitted candidates into its National Diploma (ND) programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session
How to Check NUBAPOLY Admission List
- Go to Nuhu Bamalli Polytechnic admission status checking portal at https://nubapoly.edu.ng/students/check-admission.
- Supply your JAMB registration number in the required column.
- Finally, click on the Check button to access your admission status.
SEE: NUBA Poly Admission Acceptance Fee Payment & Registration Procedure.
Successfully admitted candidates are advised to:
- Login to their JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) and ACCEPT or REJECT their admission.
- Print their JAMB admission letter after accepting the admission.
- Print their original JAMB result slip (this comes with passport photography affixed to it).
- Apply for a change of course on the JAMB Portal in case they are offered courses different from the ones they initially applied for.
Candidates not yet admitted should note that admission is in progress, and regularly check the JAMB site and the polytechnic website for their admission status.
Congratulations to all the candidates that made it to the NUBAPOLY ND admission list for the 2020/2021 academic session.