TOP 11 LOANS YOU DON'T HAVE TO MISS THIS YEAR
Hello Guys! Its been a while we update blog post and news on our amiable blog techacademy blog due to some certain reasons (www.techacademy.com.ng). We are so sorry for not giving you what we promised in our terms and condition
But Now that the error has been fixed, we are now 24/7 online.
- How to Register and Use First Bank Transfer Code 2021 Latest Update
- Indian Government Scholarships 2021 for Nigerian Students
- list of illega universities in nigeria 2021
- Nuhu Bamalli Polytechnic (NUBAPOLY) Admission List for 2020/2021 Academic Session | ND Full-Time
- Adeyemi College of Education Ondo (ACEONDO) Post UTME /DE Screening Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session | NCE & Degree [UPDATED]
- College of Education Warri (COEWARRI) Admission List for 2020/2021 Academic Session
In this blog post, I will be listing out some 100% guaranteed Loan application that is still ongoing in Nigeria.
Before we proceed to the listing of the ongoing loans in Nigeria, let me first drop some thing you need before applying loans in Nigeria.
Things Needed to apply for loans in Nigeria includes the following:
1. Bank Verification Number. (BVN)
2. Account Number
3. Current and working email of your choice
4. Two Guarantors that can stand for you.
5. Passport (If applicable but not in all of them)
Below Here will be the list of ongoing and current loans in Nigeria.
|INTEREST RATE AND OTHER CHARGES:||
4% one off facility approval fee (will be deducted on disbursement)
1% interest per annum to be charged in the first year
5% interest per annum to be charged 1 (one) year after disbursement till maturity (subject to money market condition)
|REPAYMENT STRUCTURE:||Fixed amount per month (covering both principal and interest)|
|TENOR:||36 months from Disbursement Date|
|MORATORIUM:||12 months moratorium on both principal & interest|
Kindly Drop comment if you find any difficulties
Contact us on whatsapp to apply for any of this loan +2348141703772