The University of Ilorin, UNILORIN official Portal for 2021/2022 academic session has been announced by the school authority. This article will show you all of UNILORIN student Portal and other information
Are you among those who want to further their academic career in UNILORIN? If yes, read through for student application portal and all of its latest updates.
University of Ilorin, Unilorin offers a wide variety of accepted programs and courses accredited by the National Universities Commission (NUC) and other national, and international accreditation bodies.
Unilorin prides itself on having over fifteen (15) faculties as well as a college of Health Science with departments in related fields of higher learning for both Undergraduate and Postgraduate degrees.
The University of Ilorin does not only provide academic facilities but also non-academic facilities to both staff and students. These facilities include conducive lecture halls, state of the art library and many others.
UNILORIN Portal 2021 for All Student
The Online Portal is created for stale and prospective students of the University to create an account or log in to perform certain academic actions at ease.
Example of these actions are fees payment, course registration, view the academic calendar, check result, view admission list/status, acceptance fees payment details, transcript, extra credit hours and many others.
Below is the various University of Ilorin, UNILORIN Portal. You can visit and access the following link using a computer or mobile.
- UNILORIN Main Website: https://www.unilorin.edu.ng/
- Undergraduate Student Portal: https://uilugportal.unilorin.edu.ng/
- Postgraduate Student Portal: https://uilpgportal.unilorin.edu.ng/
- UNILORIN IOE Student Portal: https://ioe.unilorin.edu.ng
- Business School Portal: https://ibs.unilorin.edu.ng/
- JUPEB Portal: https://uiljupeb.unilorin.edu.ng/
- UNILORIN Remedial Portal: https://remedial.unilorin.edu.ng/
Update on How to Create UNILORIN Profile
Creating a profile is a task performed by new students who just gained admission into the school and it’s the first thing to do. To create a profile follow the procedure below:
- Step 1: it is important that your admission must have been approved by the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) on their Central Admissions Processing System (CAPS).
- Step 2: Once that is cleared and you’ve accepted the admission, visit the UniIlorin Website; scroll to Portals, click on Undergraduate.
- Step 3: select the Pre-Admission Screening Login link on the Portal page.
- Step 4: Once the page is opened, use your JAMB Registration Number as Login ID and Surname as your initial password, then click the login button.
- Step 5: Select the Check Admission Status link to confirm your admission status.
- Step 6: After you have read the Declaration Form and accepted the admission offer, you are to pay N20,000 as an acceptance fee within the time range of 2 weeks.
UNILORIN Course Registration
Every student both old and new is expected to register for the courses they will be having for the semester. This process is done at the beginning of every semester.
For the new students, after completing the above steps, are required to visit and interact with your Level Adviser and/or HOD on the Courses you need to register for your chosen Program. Once you are through, then you can do the following:
- Step 1: Log in to your Portal and carefully update your bio-data on the university website.
- Step 2: You will be required to change your initial Password from your surname to a confidential one known to you alone. Ensure you master your new password. The password recovery is available online in case you forget your password.
- Step 3: Also, be mindful of the spellings and arrangements of your names based on the provided template.
- Step 4: Click on the Course Registration link to proceed with your course registration as guided by the Level Adviser and/or HOD. Once you are through, click submit and wait for the approval of your Level Adviser.
- Step 5: Once the procedure is completed, print out your preliminary Course Registration Form and interact with your Level Adviser to authenticate the Courses you have selected before proceeding to make payment of outstanding charges (Faculty and Departmental) – pay the charges using your bank ATM Card.
Kindly provide us with your phone number and email address in the comment box below. This will help us feed you with more updated information at the right time.
What’s your take on this? We cherish your opinion and look forward to it.
We believe that this article has been helpful. Please do not hesitate to share this information with your friends and family on Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and Google plus.