Welcome to the WUFPBK Online Application Portal. All services on this portal are restricted to authenticated users only.
To use the Online Application System you will need a mobile telephone (GSM) number that is active and easily accessible to you, preferably your own.
Method of Application
Each prospective student must
- Start by Create An Account
- Login to Continue Application
- Click Application Tab or Remita logo to Generate Remita
- You can visit a reputable cyber café for this
- Take the printout to the nearest bank and pay Five Thousand, Three Hundred Naira Only ( ₦ 5,300.)
- Collect the printout of "Payment Advice" from the Bank;
- After payment log in login to Continue Your Application Form.
- Complete the Online Application form; upload a recent passport photograph;
- Print the completed Application Form; (this will be attached to the applicant's original credentials if he/she is invited for screening;
- Once the application form has been successfully completed the prospective student will receive a notification to that effect via SMS on his mobile phone.
WUFED Poly has not authorised any member of staff, agents or agencies to represent it in the admission application process. Prospective students are therefore advised to either complete the application form themselves or patronise reputable Cyber Cafes.
Encountering problems? Please SEND a report to: firstname.lastname@example.org
NATIONAL DIPLOMAFive (5) Credits in SSCE/GCE ‘O’ Level in
- Mathematics Any other three subjects from
- Business Method
- Principles of Accounts/Book Keeping
- History Plus a Science subject Plus An acceptable score in JAMB UTME.