This is to inform all the candidates that participated in the Federal Polytechnic, Offa (OFFAPOLY) 2020/2021 online post UTME screening exercise that they can now check their admission status.
OFFAPOLY admission list contains the names of candidates admitted into the polytechnic various ND Full-time programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session.
How to Check Your OFFA POLY Admission List
As at the time of this publication, candidates can only access their admission status on the JAMB portal by following the procedure outlined below:
- Go to JAMB E-facility website – jamb.gov.ng/efacility/.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your Offa Poly admission status.
Candidates Successfully admitted into Federal Polytechnic, Offa (OFFAPOLY) ND full-time programmes are advised to:
- Login to their JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) and ACCEPT or REJECT their admission.
Recommended: How to Reject/Accept Your Admission on JAMB CAPS.
- Print their JAMB admission letter after accepting the admission.
NOTE: This post will be updated immediately the list is available on the Offa Poly website.
You will be able to follow the procedure outlined below once the list is uploaded on the polytechnic website.
- Go to the OFFAPOLY admission status checking portal @ http://portal.fpo.edu.ng/Default.aspx?tabid=162.
- Provide your application number in the required column.
- Finally, click on continue to access your OFFAPOLY admission status.
Congratulations to all the candidates that made it to the Federal Poly Offa ND admission list for the 2020/2021 academic session.