www.vacancy.customs.gov.ng 2021 Recruitment Portal: See Application Link.
Custom recruitment portal 2021 – Do you crave the need to join the Nigerian Customs Service recruitment 2021 workforce? If yes, then read this page carefully as you will learn a lot about the application process via its recruitment portal – customs.gov.ng.
We will walk you through the steps by steps guide on how to login to the custom recruitment job portal even when you don’t have an email address. Be ascertain that, we’ve only created this content with the aim of enlightening the general public about the custom application process.
NOTE: No charges have been placed on application forms. Report any fraudulent website or agent to the appropriate authorities if you come in contact with any.
Let’s get right into what you need to know at first.
Custom Portal (www.vacancy.customs.gov.ng) – How to Login
www.vacancy.customs.gov.ng portal is the official portal where you can always get vital information about Nigerian custom recruitment. This portal will update you on how NCS conduct recruitment yearly, their enlistment criteria, screening test research areas, and also how custom service interviewers physically shortlist verified applicant based on screening result.
Trending Jobs at the Moment:
- Nigeria Police Recruitment
- Nigerian Airforce Recruitment
- Civil Defence recruitment
- DPR Recruitment
- Npower Recruitment
- CBN Recruitment
- Federal Road Safety Corps Recruitment
- NAFDAC Recruitment
- State Security Service (SSS) Recruitment
- Npower Registration
- Nigerian Navy recruitment
The NCS portal was designed with the sole aim of assisting the federal government of Nigeria to create, hire and recruit unemployed Nigerian applicants based on eligibility requirements.
IMPORTANT! As of the time we made this publication, Nigerian Customs Service is not recruiting yet. But the names of shortlisted candidate for 2021 recruitment process has been released. You can check that out.
How to Login to www.vacancy.customs.gov.ng
To login to the Nigerian Customs Service portal, visit www.vacancy.customs.gov.ng read the steps below to understand how to apply.
Please read the following instructions carefully before proceeding with your application:
- Click on Start your application button to commence your application. You will be required to register using a valid email and a password of your choices
- On successful registration, a confirmation message will be sent to the email you provided. CHECK YOUR SPAM MESSAGES IF YOU CAN’T FIND IT WITHIN YOUR INBOX. Click on the link provided to continue your application
- After successful confirmation, log in with the combination of your email and password.
- You are required to complete the bio-data (personal information) section first. Without completing this section, you cannot proceed with your application.
- Please complete all the provided sections with accurate information. Ensure you print out your acknowledgement slip at the end of your application.
If you have questions about Nigerian Custom Service Recruitment 2021, kindly drop your question in the comment box and we shall reply as soon as possible. Please, remember to share this information by clicking the Facebook share button or any of the social media share buttons below.