But nowadays where Rooting of Android phones is the talk of the past, sharing vpn connection over WiFi hotspot without root access is quite hard and frustrating.
This is the most reason why I am making this post. You can actually share any VPN connection from your Android phone to any device like Android, Tablet or Laptop via hotspot without any stress or root access.
VPN connection can be inform of free browsing cheat, or just normal vpn connection. This post will be useful to those who uses VPN free browsing cheat like HTTP Injector vpn, YourFreedom VPN, Stark VPN, Psiphon VPN, Anonytun vpn, TLS Tunnel vpn and other vpn apps used for free browsing cheat.
All these will be possible with the help of a VPN Tethering app called Every Proxy. This app doesn't require root access, and very useful if you have a VPN connection on your Android device that you would like to share with another Android device or your PC. This is also useful to route your traffic through your Android devices and PC.
Without saying too much, let's get to the main topic of this post.
How To Share Android VPN Connection Over Hotspot
Every Proxy is very easy to use and setup with just a click. The UI is very friendly too.
- All you have to do is download Every Proxy Here.
- After installing the app, launch it and toggle on HTTP HTTPS.
- A proxy host and port will be generated for you to use across the device you want to share your vpn connection with.
- For Android users, kindly go to the WiFi settings and tap on the WiFi connection that you are connected to. Then click on Advance or Modify as it appears on your phone. Finally, tap on Proxy and change it to Manual. After that, add the IP and Port given to you by Every Proxy.
How To Add IP Proxy And Port On PC
1. If the connected device is a PC, then download UltraSurf for Windows here
2. Launch the app > tap on Option > Proxy Settings > tick Manual Proxy Settings and input the IP proxy and port given to you by Every Proxy. Then press Ok and go back.
3. Wait for it to automatically Connect. That's all.
Alternatively, you can just search for Proxy in your Windows search bar and fill the boxes with the IP and Port given to you by Every Proxy. And make sure you set custom DNS on your PC. Kindly use YouTube for the steps to set up DNS on PC.
That's all friends. Hope you find this post useful.