The Best Paying Federal Government Job in Nigeria 2021 Update.
Best Paying Federal Government 2021: Do not assume that working for the federal government will make you be a boring bureaucrat. Government jobs offer some of the most fascinating work and the pay is amazing.
While it is common knowledge that federal government parastatals have better pay than most agencies, which are the best paying federal government parastatals in Nigeria?. See details below.
- CHECK Federal Government of Nigeria Salary 2021: Learn Salary Scale Update
- CHECK www.vacancy.customs.gov.ng 2021 Recruitment Portal: See Application Link
- CHECK - Ignatius Ajuru University of Education (IAUE) Academic Calendar for 2020/2021 Academic Session
- CHECK - Lagos State University (LASU) CISCO Certification Training Programmes 2021
- CHECK Benue State Polytechnic Admission List for 2020/2021 Academic Session
- CHECK List of Universities Selling Postgraduate Forms for 2020/2021 Academic Session
here are many peddled rumors about the salaries earn but most often than not, these rumors are what they are – rumors, exaggerated and unverified. This article would be highlighting and listing out the best paying federal government parastatals in Nigeria.
These are the Best Paying Federal Government Parastatals in Nigeria
1. Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC)
The Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC) is arguably the highest paying federal government parastatal or agency in Nigeria.
The NNPC is Nigerian’s official petroleum and as Nigeria is mostly an oil-dependent nation for her economy, petroleum plays a major role, and workers in the oil and gas section of which the NNPC falls under are some of the highly paid employees in Nigeria.
NNPC Salary for Interns
NNPC Salary for interns is said to be thirteen thousand naira ( 13,000 naira) and sometimes increases to fourteen thousand naira (14,000 naira) every month.
NNPC Salary for Sales Managers
NNPC Salary for Sales Managers is said to be from a starting pay of two hundred and eighty-six thousand naira ( 286,000 naira), but there’s an earning limit of three hundred and ten thousand naira (310,000 naira) every month at that level.
NNPC Salary for Economists
NNPC Salary for economists is said to range from three million, five hundred and thirty thousand naira (3,530,000 naira) to three million, eight hundred and twenty thousand naira (3,820,000 naira) every year or annually.
2. Bank of Industry (BoI)
On every list of the best paying federal government parastatals or agencies in Nigeria, the Nigerian Bank of Industry would always rank high.
Nigerian Bank of Industry Salary for Analysts
Nigerian Bank of Industry salary for analysts is reported to be averaged at two million, eight hundred and eighty thousand naira ( 2,880,000 naira) every year. Some Nigerian Bank of Industry analysts has been reported to earn as much as three million, one hundred and forty thousand ( 3,140,000) naira which is the high mark for their yearly or annual salaries.
Nigerian Bank of Industry Salary for Banking Officers (NBoI)
3. Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN)
The Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) is known to keep a closeup and guard the exact salaries it pays its workers and never publicizes the salaries or reveals them.
Not to worry, that’s what the digital age gives us an advantage to do – the ability to trace and reveal hidden information which is deliberately shielded from public knowledge. From the findings made so far, these are the salaries the CBN or Central Bank of Nigeria pays to its workers:
Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) Salary for Trainees:
Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) salary for trainees is forty-three thousand naira ( 43,000) every month and this would be paid monthly throughout the duration of the training
Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) Salary for Entry-Level Staff
Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) salary for entry-level staff is one hundred and twenty-two thousand naira (122,000 naira) every month
Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) Salary for Loan Officers
Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) salary for loan officers ( which is the next rank after entry-level) is five hundred and seventy-three thousand naira ( 573,000 naira) for each month.
Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) Salary for Credit Analysts
Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) salary for credit analysts is six hundred and forty-seven thousand naira (647,000 naira) for each month, and that cumulates to an annual salary of seven million, seven hundred and sixty-four thousand naira ( 7,764,000 naira).
Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) Salary for Branch Managers
Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) salary for branch managers is seven hundred and thirty-two thousand naira ( 732,000 naira) for each month, and that cumulates to an annual salary of eight million, seven hundred and eighty-four thousand naira ( 8,784,000 naira).
The salary for CBN branch managers was the hardest to get because there are relatively few CBN branch managers.
4. Federal Inland Revenue Service (FIRS)
The Federal Inland Revenue Service (FIRS) has a salary structure which is very high but like the CBN listed above, the salary for FIRS staff is kept closed-lipped but thanks to the digital age, it would be revealed to you in the following paragraphs below.
Federal Inland Revenue Service (FIRS) Salary for Entry-Level Staff
Federal Inland Revenue Service (FIRS) salary for entry-level staff ranges one hundred and twenty thousand ( 120,0000) naira and one hundred and fifty thousand ( 150,000) naira.
Federal Inland Revenue Service (FIRS) Salary for Officer One
Federal Inland Revenue Service (FIRS) salary for Officer One ranges from one hundred and sixty-seven thousand (167,000) naira to one hundred and eighty-four thousand ( 184,000) naira.
Salaries for the Federal Inland Revenue Service (FIRS) are fixed for each level.
5. Nigerian Maritime Administration and Safety Agency (NIMASA)
Like the other federal government parastatals above, the Nigerian Maritime Administration and Safety Agency (NIMASA) is closed-lipped about its salary but this has been revealed:
- Nigerian Maritime Administration and Safety Agency (NIMASA) for entry-level staff ranges from 200,000 naira to 240,000 naira.
6. Asset Management Corporation of Nigeria (AMCON)
Asset Management Corporation of Nigeria salary has just one which is publicly known – the entry-level workers
- Asset Management Corporation of Nigeria’s salary for entry-level works is about 167,000 naira monthly. This is an estimate from the amount touted around.
7. Nigerian Ports Authority (NPA)
- Nigerian Ports Authority (NPA) Salary for health, nursing and social care counselors is about 400,000 every year
- Nigerian Ports Authority (NPA) Salary for IT or e-business managers ranges from 400,000 naira to 600,000 naira every year.
- The Nigerian Ports Authority (NPA) Salaries for energy, oil or gas department deck cadet range from 800,000 naira to 1 million naira.
- Nigerian Ports Authority (NPA) Salaries for marketing, advertising, or public relations senior graphic artist range from 1 million naira to 1.5 million naira every market.
- Nigerian Ports Authority (NPA) Salaries for Supply or Purchase chain HSE officer range from 3 million naira to 4 million naira every year.
- The Nigerian Ports Authority (NPA) Salaries for Control or Instrument designer begin from 5 million naira per annum.
There it is, the best paying federal government parastatals or agencies in Nigeria. Take note that some of the salaries aren’t exact but we assure you that they are close to the actual salaries.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was interesting right? if yes, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform – friends and relation via Facebook, Twitter or Google+